The School of Public Policy (SPP) at Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary is committed to the values of public service and the promotion of open societies through interdisciplinary research, innovative teaching, and engagement with policy practice. CEU is accredited in the U.S. and Hungary.
* MA in Public Policy / 1 Year
* Master of Public Administration (MPA) / 2 Years
* MA in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP — Erasmus Mundus) / 2 Years
* PhD in Political Science — Public Policy Track
Areas of Concentration
* MPA Concentrations: Development, Governance, Media and Communication, and Security
* MAPP Specializations: European Public Policy; International Public Policy; Decentralized Governance; Higher Education Policy and Management; Media, Information and Communications Policy; Equality and Social Justice; Political and Economic Development
* Mundus MAPP Specializations: Global Public Policy or European Public Policy Read the brochure for more information.
Mundus MAPP | January 11, 2016 (for scholarships) MAPP, MPA, PhD | February 4, 2016 (for scholarships)
All programs | May 3, 2016 (self-financing)
We are committed to attracting talented students from around the world and provide a variety of scholarships and research grants for which applicants from any country are eligible to apply. Learn more about available scholarship options here
For more information, please visit https://www.ceu.edu/scholarships?utm_source=Kyrgyzstan&utm_medium=LAC&utm_content=general&utm_campaign=REC1516-LAC-KYR